I’m not quite sure what happened, but these last few weeks have been busy! Here is what I have been up to lately.
Chester and Jeeves have been in a big fight so I have been keeping them separated and slowly trying to get them used to each other, which is a huge time zapper and also stressful. Especially when they kept me up all night!!
At work I have been growing lots of happy little cells and involving myself in probably too many projects.
The other week we took scenic train ride all the way to Georgia and back and rode in a vintage train car.
I finished my Halloween dress just in time Halloween night! I had a creepy fun time with my mom and my sister.
Other things that have been keeping me busy include:
- Trying to find spots in the house for all my plants this winter.
- Battling the bugs that seem to want to move in.
- Constantly vacuuming up cat liter now that we have two boxes.
- Knitting a blanket I started two years ago.
- Thinking about CHRISTMAS.
I can hardly believe that Halloween has come and gone and Christmas time has begun! Hopefully things will start to slow down a little bit so I can catch up on blogging. I have a lot of things I want to post about but so little time to sit down and put them together.